Thursday 16 February 2012

In between jobs

Usually, the term in between jobs refers to some sort of unemployment.
Which is not quite the case for me. 
My current job is all go as it's heading towards its final bang (and I shall be seeking the help of interested mummy and daddy bloggers to promote an exciting initiative that one of the groups of young people have come up with).

All the while, I'm being trained for my new job - still within Save the Children - which I'm also rather excited about and will be starting in April.

As part of that training, I had taken on the task of preparing 40 special play bags. Turning our living room into a giant special play bag.
I had some playful little helpers.



The fascination of the scissors has not waned. What can be cut shall be cut.

Have I ever mentioned how thankful I am to the inventor of the vacuum cleaner?

1 comment:

Perogyo said...

Scissors are up there with sticks and boxes with my kids' favourite toys too!

I will be the host for February's Blogging Carnival on Bilingualism. It is scheduled to be posted on Feb. 23 at www.perogiesandgyoza.blogspot.com and I would love to have your submission! When you have chosen your post, please email the link to perogies.gyoza at gmail.com and check back to the site on the 23rd!

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin